Have you heard that cosmetic dentistry treatments focus on the aesthetic aspects of your smile? Although cosmetic dentistry is designed to improve the look of your teeth and gums, some procedures can protect your teeth to improve your overall oral health. Listed below are a few cosmetic dentistry procedures:
Teeth Whitening Treatments:
– Cosmetic enhancements that rely on mouth trays and gels to gently and safely remove stains and discolorations from your natural teeth.
– Cosmetic enhancements that replace missing teeth with permanent, durable materials that look and act like normal teeth.
– Cosmetic enhancements that cover the fronts of missing teeth with customizable, thin shells that drastically improve the look of teeth.
– A common form of cosmetic dentistry that creates removable replacements for missing teeth.
– Similar to veneers in that they conceal parts of a tooth, but crowns go a step further and fully cover the area of the tooth above the gum line, resulting in an increased aesthetic and additional protection from many oral health disorders.
– Cosmetic enhancements that cover damaged or stained areas of teeth.
– Cosmetic enhancements that fill out your smile by replacing missing teeth and filling in the gaps left behind.
To discuss your cosmetic dentistry options with Dr. Zachary Allmand and the rest of our team at Monon Family Dental, simply book an appointment at our dentist office in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our number is 317-810-9285, and we look forward to making your smile shine soon!