It is important to keep your oral health care habits going strong throughout the entire year. The effects of tooth decay and gum disease do not take breaks, and so neither can our oral health care. Monon Family Dental wants to ensure you get the most out of your smile this year, and for many years to come.
Your oral health doesn’t have to turn into an oral disaster. Here are some excellent tips to keep your smile bright:
– Try using cleaning products that are dentist-approved with the ADA Seal of Acceptance.
– When involved in contact sports, be sure to use proper safety gear, such as a mouth guard or facemask, to protect your face.
– Avoid various types of over-the-counter whitening products without prior approval from your dentists.
– Avoid unhealthy drinks that are high in sugar.
– Avoid hard candies that can chip or crack your teeth.
– Visit your dentists regularly at Monon Family Dental in Indianapolis, Indiana for your oral exams and professional cleanings.
– Avoid mouth jewelry, such as lip or tongue rings, that can damage your gums or crack and chip your teeth.
Follow basic guidelines to keep your mouth safe. To schedule an exam with Drs. Cleveland, Allmand, and Carlson, feel free to call us at 317-846-6188 to speak with a member of our team. We want your smile to stay healthy this year, and many more beyond!